If you love Oreos, you’ll love this pancake recipe we found from Fitness_meals.
– 1/2 banana, mashed
– 1 scoop of My Whey Chocolate Fudge Brownie protein
– 1/4 cup egg white or one whole egg
– 2 tbsp of choice of milk or water
– 1 tbsp cocoa powder
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp psyllium husk
– greek yogurt
Chocolate drizzle: (optional)
– 1 tbsp of cocoa water mixed with tiny bit of water for consistency to drizzle
Whipped cream: (optional)
– chilled canned coconut cream (chilled at least 6 hrs)
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
Combine all pancake ingredients in a bowl and stir into a batter. Using a frying pan with a little coconut oil on low-medium heat, cook like pancakes. Flip when little bubbles begin to form. Layer pancakes, adding 2 tbsp of greek yogurt between each one. Add a pinch of Stevia to the greek yogurt for sweetness.
Optional: Using a hand blender, blend chilled canned coconut cream and 1 tsp vanilla extract with stevia. Add desired amount of whipped cream to top of stack. Mix cocoa water with just a drip of water until desired consistency. Drizzle over pancakes. Enjoy!
We’ve found that this recipe goes GREAT with fresh strawberries!
– The Squad